What makes Fatal Fury Special non-canonical but Real Bout Fatal Fury Special canonical? --Feitclub 02:42, Apr 13, 2005 (UTC)
- FFS was merely a remake of FF2. RBS was an entirely different game from RB1 and, for some characters, introduced new stories. kelvSYC 04:18, 13 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Actually, Real Bout Special isn't canonical either. Only the Story Mode from Dominated Minds is supposed to be. Jonny2x4 03:24, 18 February 2007 (UTC)
Series' own pages
Don't you think that it's time for to make their own page for each game of Garou series???
Yeah, Street Fighter's games are all separated, in fact so are the games of just about every other franchise with more than three games.
- i created the page for the first FF game,please take a look and tell me what you think
- I've looked at your page and think it is a very good start. Keep up the good work. Azereal 02:37, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
Whatever happens it isn't really acceptable to have the game links point back to the parent page which is what a bunch of them do now. Azereal 02:33, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
Secret Character Leo
There is a secret character called Lao in Fatal Fury First Contact.Do you know any inforrmation or pics about him?
It should be mentioned that FF3 was ported to Windows, because it is one of three SNK's games which were ported.
Although it may be a standard convention in Wikipedia to not capitalize the first letter of particles such as "of", I have to remind you that King Of Fighters is abbreviated as KOF and that Art Of Fighting is abbreviated as AOF, thus implying the capitalization of the the first letter from the "of" particle in those titles.
In a similar regard, the "real bout" in REAL BOUT Fatal Fury should go fully capitalized as it's how SNK intended it to be regardless of any website's conventions.
- "Of" is a preposition, not a particle. Also, I don't think you have to insist on usage of words by the marketing of non-native speakers of English to be taken as sacrosanct. How about using better editorial judgement than that?--184.108.40.206 17:57, 12 September 2005 (UTC)
Fatal Fury is not SNK's oldest fighting game. I believe that title belongs to "Street Smart" .